Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update 11/17/11

It's been a while since my last post. Sorry about that.

I've been working on my sections of the song. I think it's best that I just show you.



Above is a test render of part of the interlude I'm working on. The theme of the song is about love and loss and life, so I used pictures and videos of my family to give it that sort of timeless or ethereal feel.



Above is a second render of the intro. I wanted to introduce the song with intense imagery, which includes sort of psychedelic imagery. I use the flashing colors, stars, and faux 3d to accomplish this. It fades to white at the end in order to transition to Mike's part of the song.

In other news, we are having lots of problems with projecting our images on the cube. We can't get a computer or program to have two video outputs plus a screen to set things up. Today we're talking about it, but if we can't figure it out soon we may have to change how we project our images, which would mean reworking some of the things I already have. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment